About me



Hello, I am a stay at home Mom of 5 and a wife of 1 who is sick of being in debt. It gets so hard juggling around the finances to pay the bills, and still have money left for the kids activities and school fees and whatever else purchase that comes up.
I decided to start this blog because I thought is would be a great way to immerse myself in my, “Getting debt free” journey. I know for me to succeed, I need to stay excited, motivated, obsessed and have my finances at the forefront of my mind at all times. I’m about to get annoying, but at least in the near future my family and I will be debt free.

I need to get the exact figures, but not including our mortgage we are about $59k in debt from student loans, credit cards and consolidation loans. I think my biggest hurdle is that we are a family of 7, and we spend a lot on food, activities, clothes, you name it. I have plans to skimp down on everything, but at the same time still give my children lots of opportunity to explore their interest.

Stay tuned to see how it goes on here and Instagram @squeezingthatdime and if you have any tips, I’d love to hear them!

Comments